Browse By PC Games Title:
We will get new cheats and hints soon for this game.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
We're doing our best to find cheats for this game.
At this moment we don't have Cheats, Hints or Tricks for this game.
If you have Cheats, Hints or Tricks for this video game console,
then feel free to submit them. You can also try our Forums, where
you can post your questions or share secrets that you have found with
Helldorado is a Wild West Tactical Action & Strategy game based on the
universe created by Spellbound for its previous games. It continues on
from where Western Commando ended and gives players the opportunity to
answer some of the mysterious questions left open. But it also offers
a well balanced and self-contained story for those players who didn't
play those games at all.
Santa Fe in the late summer of 1883. Lester Lloyd Goodman is dead and
buried, and his railway empire lies in ruins. Cooper enjoys his bittersweet
revenge, but only for a short while, because something else is wrong: Doc
McCoy has disappeared. He was kidnapped and poisoned. The person behind the
disappearance seems to be Goodman’s widow.
She meets Cooper in a church in Santa Fe, where she makes him a diabolical
offer: she will spare Doc’s life if Cooper will carry out a few assignments
that will brand him as a criminal. Cooper agrees.
Together with his friends he sets out to free Doc McCoy. But the more enmeshed
they become in the crime, the clearer it becomes that much more is involved
than the revenge of a young woman.
* Real-time strategy and tactics in a hard-edged adventure in the old American
* Breathtaking scenarios including the forgotten Rochester’s Jail, a stormy
train robbery in a relay station, a bloody sunset in Santa Fe, an ambush in
the dark and gruesome Blackwater, and a visit to the beautiful New Orleans
* Enhanced Quick Actions: Unique to Spellbound games, this feature allows
players to pre-schedule their heroes’ movements. Helldorado introduces a
visual representation of intended actions combined with pause mode, keywords
overview and tactical waypoint display
* Combo Actions pair skills from any combination of two heroes for added tactical
* Movie Mode for recording, watching and exporting of your own heroic deeds.
Be your own Hollywood director!
* Switch instantly between freely rotatable and zoomable isometric and 3rd person
views to gain the greatest tactical advantage.
* Powerful, effective and fast-paced hero control using an extremely reactive
and easy to learn interface
* Exciting step-by-step tutorial gets you into the action fast – for beginners
and experienced heroes, both.
* 3 well-balanced difficulty levels – tailor-made for your basic tenderfoot,
average cow puncher, or hard-drivin’ gunslingers.
* More than one way to play… and more than one way to score your reward.
Play it your way… or all ways!
* Avoid unpleasant – and deadly – surprises with Helldorado’s intelligent early
warning system. If you’re clever and observant, you’ll survive longer.
* 60 different enemies with tactical behavior driven by our advanced AI system.
* Use your enemies’ weaknesses against them. Use alcohol or seduction as weapons
in a game of deadly cat and mouse.
Visit CheatBook for Helldorado Cheats, Tips or Hints!|
Visit Cheatinfo for Helldorado Cheat Codes or FAQs!
CheatBook DataBase 2015
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.